Inspiration for Urmila Award
Urmila Award 2021 is based on bhajans of Music Album – ‘Adhyatma Path’ published by Inner Search Foundation in March 2020 and released on ISF Group YouTube channel. The album is a collection of six bhajans.
Listen to the complete album: https://youtu.be/jvAoFpBojT8
Jayasri is an experienced singer and has been involved in recording jingles for several TV advertisements. She had also dubbed for bollywood songs and ghazals for musical shows in several auditoriums.
Appreciation for Contribution
Chandra had a passion for singing since childhood but could not devote enough time. He has learnt the basics of Hindustani Classical Sangeet and wishes to spread joy through his singing.
How to apply for the ‘Urmila’ Award 2021
- From the collection of Bhajans in the album, sing and record video of any one bhajan of your choice.
- The Video should be in any of the format: o .MOV, .MPEG4, .MP4, .AVI, .MKV, .WMV.
- The duration of the video should be between 2 minutes (minimum) and 5 minutes (maximum).
- Any video of duration of less than 2 minutes or more than 5 minutes shall not be accepted.
- Participants are allowed use of live instruments for accompaniments.
- Links for any pre-uploaded video on any other platform shall not be permitted.
- Participants can improvise and add their feel to the song.
- The last date of submission is 15th December 2020
- Video of the song should be emailed along with the entry form to: email@example.com.
Some tips for you
- Participant should capture video in horizontal mode only.
- Participants must shoot their singing videos in broad daylight / proper lighting for clarity of facial recognition.
- Recorded video should be of single frame and one angle for the entire duration, without editing.
- Participants are advised to keep the recording device of the video stationery/reduce hand movement during the recording.
- Use of mic is recommended for better audio clarity.
- All Short-listed entries will receive an e-certificate.
- Best 5 entries will get an e-certificate and letter of appreciation.
- The winning entry will get an e-certificate, letter of appreciation and a special Prize.
- The Winner can also avail an opportunity to record live in a recording studio in Mumbai with original soundtrack.
- Date & time slot for recording will be given to the winner. However, the winner will have to make his/her own arrangement to travel to Mumbai, boarding and lodging.
Terms and Conditions
Inner Search Foundation and ISF Group has no intention of using any of submitted material and or awarded material for any commercial purpose. The jury of the awards shall judge the entries for their quality of singing, clarity of words, any creative improvisation in the rendering, and overall effect. The winner entries will be published on ISF Group’s YouTube channel.
Employees of the ISF Group and their immediate family members cannot participate in this competition.
By participating in the contest, the participants agree to following terms and conditions of this Award:
• Participants confirm that they have either submitted their original work created as per requirements of this competition and shall not use this for any commercial or other purpose unless they have sought written consent from the Inner Search Foundation.
• Participants shall ensure that all due credits are given to all other sources which support their submission.
• Any shortcoming in meeting the above criteria and terms shall render the participant's application invalid leading to disqualification.
• The participant shall have no further claims or rights if the content is used by Inner Search Foundation and/or ISF Group in any form and/or on any platform.
• Participants of age below 18 years shall need to submit written consent of their parents or guardians to all the terms.
• The Selection Committee is fully empowered to decide all matters regarding the process of nomination, evaluation, and selection.
• Inner Search Foundation and ISF GROUP are not liable for any plagiarism or misuse of any source as the original copyright(s) is(are) solely owned by the Companies, Original-Artist(s), Record-label(s) and Producers.